FLAsia: The key to your expansion on the Asian Market
Franchising & Licensing Asia (FLAsia) 2009, one of the most international events in Asia for franchising and licensing, is taking place from 15th to 17th October 2009 at the Suntec in Singapore.
The FLAsia Exhibition is and opportunity for all those interested to meet thousands of potential franchisees, licensees, business partners and investors from around the region and beyond.
The Asian Market:
The Asian market has come a long way over the last decade. From being effectively ignored and falsely considered to be a ‘small’ region, Asia has now become a dynamic market of great importance.
• 9,954 visitors from over 43 countries & regions
• 93% of visitors surveyed would recommend it to others
• 211 participants from 23 countries & regions
• 94% of the visitors surveyed will exhibit again
• 200+ international brands & business concepts
• 200 exhibitors expected from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Israel, Middle East, UK, USA, Australia, India, etc
• 10,000 visitors expected from the Asian Pacific region
• all kinds of business sectors will be represented
• This is the place to:
- network with like-minded people
- actively promote your brand
- seek out potential partnerships that can take your business up to the next level