EXPOFRANQUICIA 2009: A franchise fair not to be missed!
The Madrid exhibition is one of the most important franchise fairs held in
Spain. This year, it is taking place in Madrid on 7th & 8th May.
Facts & figures about the Expofranquicia 2008:
• 248 exhibitors
• 278 brands
• 14,000+ visitors from 28 different countries
• 22 foreign exhibitors
• various international conferences including:
- a presentation held by the Brazilian Franchise Association, ABF, on Brazilian franchises interested in entering the Spanish market.
- an information seminar organized by the French Embassy in collaboration with the French Franchise Federation.
- discussions held by the Institute of Foreign Trade, ICEX, focusing on franchising in Russia and Vietnam.
As always, the 15th Expofranquicia will allow franchising professionals to
meet each other and discuss the latest branch developments as well as to provide
visitors with advice. Experts will also be able to share their experiences by
taking part in the various conferences that have been
EXPOFRANQUICIA has set up a virtual newsroom on the IFEMA website giving exhibitors the opportunity to publish their reports about the exhibition. Details about this can be found by visiting the website.
Those interested in visiting the event can apply for a ticket via the website giving them free access to the exhibition. Furthermore, they can learn more about the fair and its exhibitors and arrange an appointment with the exhibitors they are interested in meeting.
Application forms for exhibitors can also be downloaded via the Internet. Please click here to visit the IFEMA website.