Charanga

Charanga concentrates its efforts on creating, producing and offering children’s garments via exclusive distribution, maintaining quality standards and unique design. All their designs are created at its head office by a highly qualified Design team who investigates the latest ideas and trends in fashion. Charanga offers two collections each year, Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter collections. The garments are designed for children aged from their first day until 14 years old. Each section is structured by age and is composed of different sizes and colours: New Born, Baby, Infant Girl and Boy, Girl, Boy, Formal line, Pyjamas and underwear as well as accessories. The collection counts more than 1,200 references each year, offering added value and exclusive design, as well as a competitive price/quality relationship. The Company has more than 180 shops established in Spain and around the world. So far, 60% of Charanga shops are owned by the Group while the other 40% is developed via its Franchise System.

Open website

General  News  Videos                                                                
Franchise - Charanga
Charanga concentrates its efforts on creating, producing and offering children’s garments via exclusive distribution, maintaining quality standards and unique design.
All their designs are created at its head office by a highly qualified Design team who investigates the latest ideas and trends in fashion.
Charanga offers two collections each year, Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter collections. The garments are designed for children aged from their first day until 14 years old. Each section is structured by age and is composed of different sizes and colours: New Born, Baby, Infant Girl and Boy, Girl, Boy, Formal line, Pyjamas and underwear as well as accessories. The collection counts more than 1,200 references each year, offering added value and exclusive design, as well as a competitive price/quality relationship.

The Company has more than 180 shops established in Spain and around the world.
So far, 60% of Charanga shops are owned by the Group while the other 40% is developed via its Franchise System.
 - Franchise

Description of franchise system

Dressing children fashionably

Charanga is a famous Spanish brand for children's clothing. All Charanga shops are fun, exciting, and friendly places where children and their parents can enjoy shopping for clothes. Our designers are constantly working on the creation of new, colorful designs. Charanga is a modern, fashionable brand that's internationally recognized as an exclusive brand for children. Because our clothes are worn by children, we care especially about quality.

We only use premium materials and apply the highest standards to our distribution, design, and production systems. But, at Charanga, quality doesn't mean that our customers have to break the bank. All of our products are priced competitively, which is especially important in the children's clothing market, because kids still grow and can't wear their clothes for years, meaning that parents look out for reasonable prices. Charanga offer clothing for newborns to sixteen years old teenagers. Our exclusive collections comprise of:

  • sportswear
  • underwear
  • pyjamas
  • dress clothes
  • accessories
  • complements

Our products are always in line with the latest fashion trends, while also being comfortable and robust. Charanga is part of the huge MILLA MED GROUP, an internationally operating manufacturer of children's clothing. Charanga began its global expansion back in 1999, and until now, we've already successfully established our brand in South America, Portugal, China and Morocco.

Franchise concept

We're conquering the world!

Charanga offers the same detailed training and personal support to its franchisees as to its company owned shops. Our dedicated head office team in Malaga will provide you with professional advice and support. We carry out regular market studies to monitor the current trends and developments of the industry, and to stay ahead of the competition.

We will fully support you in the setting up process of your new store, including window dressing, decoration, technical support, and project plans. Our logistic systems are designed to effectively and efficiently organize your business. We will continuously restock your shop according to your sales to avoid stock ruptures.

A Charanga shop can be opened in a town with a minimum of 25.000 inhabitants and should be located in a high street location or a shopping centre. If you join the Charanga network, you'll become part of a huge, international brand with over 230 shops worldwide. We're a young brand that's continuously expanding its sphere of business.

Franchise partner profile

Bring Charanga to your area!

Charanga is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our franchise network. If you're a dynamic, sales-oriented person, that shares our high values, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. If you're interested in a Master Franchise opportunity for your country or just in a shop franchise, contact us to discuss the next steps.

Charanga

Charanga concentrates its efforts on creating, producing and offering children’s garments via exclusive distribution, maintaining quality standards and unique design. All their designs are created at its head office by a highly qualified Design team who investigates the latest ideas and trends in fashion. Charanga offers two collections each year, Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter collections. The garments are designed for children aged from their first day until 14 years old. Each section is structured by age and is composed of different sizes and colours: New Born, Baby, Infant Girl and Boy, Girl, Boy, Formal line, Pyjamas and underwear as well as accessories. The collection counts more than 1,200 references each year, offering added value and exclusive design, as well as a competitive price/quality relationship. The Company has more than 180 shops established in Spain and around the world. So far, 60% of Charanga shops are owned by the Group while the other 40% is developed via its Franchise System.

Open website

Brand Search

Franchise Directory
Business Services Franchises
Cars & Automotives Franchises
Clothes & Fashion Franchises
Food Franchises
Furniture & Decoration Franchises
Health, Sport & Beauty Franchises
Leisure, Culture & Travel Franchises
Office Technology, Telecommunication & Computer Franchises
Personal Services Franchise
Restaurants & Hotels Franchises
Services for Home and Building Franchise
Miscellaneous Franchises