The National Franchise Exhibition 2011
We are delighted to invite you to The National Franchise Exhibition 2011. The show takes place on Friday 30 September and Saturday 1 October, and will be packed with ideas of interest to your readers.
In the current economic climate, franchising is fast becoming a preferred option for many, with more than half a million people working in the industry and generating £12.4billion for the UK economy in 2010. Hundreds of people thinking of starting their own business will visit The National Franchise Exhibition to research and assess the benefits of running their own business as part of an established franchise brand.
At the show you will find ideas for news and features:
- How to grow a business or start a successful franchise.
- Hundreds of ideas for business startups.
- Entrepreneurs sharing the secret of their success including the owners of Handmade Burger Company and Urban Coffee Company.
- Keynote presentations from major companies such as McDonald’s UK.
- Growing Your Own Business Conference with advice from a range of speakers including Helen Peach, Head of SME Marketing at Royal Mail Door to Door, and Mark Scott, Director of Franchise Development at NatWest
- A series of informative seminars with the British Franchise Association talks aimed at those who are new to the industry.
More than 150 companies from various industry sectors will be exhibiting at the show including McDonalds, Subway, Go Cruise, The Creation Station, Cash Generator and more with many new franchise opportunities.
The invaluable free seminar programme will run on both days and will cover everything that a new investor or potential franchisor needs to know.
If you would like further information please contact us in advance on 020 7736 4022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.