Franchise news

22.09.2011

SpudsToGo to re-launch its UK franchise model

CPM Partnership, the owner of the SpudsToGo ® brand, has announced that it has re-launched its franchise model in the UK with a reduced initial franchise fee. Established in 2005, SpudsToGo is a globally recognized brand with a registered trademark in the US and Europe.
 
Greg Smith, founder of SpudsToGo, said: “Quite a lot of people are out of work and we believe that a SpudsToGo franchise offers freedom and personal satisfaction at a time when many people are experiencing quite the opposite.”
 
According to the information provided, SpudsToGo has rolled back its franchisee fee to pre-2005 levels. The initial franchisee fee is £5,600; an ongoing royalty (5%) and advertising contribution (2%) is payable on sales, a total of 7%, which, the company says, is well-below most other franchise offers. (kbp)

Brand Search

Franchise Directory
Business Services Franchises
Cars & Automotives Franchises
Clothes & Fashion Franchises
Food Franchises
Furniture & Decoration Franchises
Health, Sport & Beauty Franchises
Leisure, Culture & Travel Franchises
Office Technology, Telecommunication & Computer Franchises
Personal Services Franchise
Restaurants & Hotels Franchises
Services for Home and Building Franchise
Miscellaneous Franchises