China Franchise Expo: An opportunity to enter the Chinese market!
The 11th China Franchise Expo is taking place in Beijing from 8th to 10th May
China - A booming franchise market
Franchising in China has been expanding rapidly over the last few years reflecting the rapid growth of the country’s economy as a whole. According to the China Chain Store & Franchise Association (CCFA):
- There were 2,800 franchise systems in the country at the end of 2007, an increase of 7.7% compared to the year before.
- By the end of 2007, the total number of commercial franchise outlets in China exceeded 230,000, 15% more than in 2006 making it the highest number in the world..
- The average number of outlets per system increased from 57 in 2004 to 82 in 2007.
China Franchise Expo
China Franchise Expo has been held successfully for 10 years now and has become the largest and most influential franchising event in China. And more and more Chinese investors are looking to join franchising businesses from overseas.The China Franchise Expo is the one-stop franchise event for domestic and international expansion giving franchisors the opportunity to sell single units, area development or master franchises.
Events being held during the 2009 exhibition include:
- The 11th China Franchise Convention
- Awards Ceremony for the China Franchise Award of Year 2008
- Franchisor Promotion Seminar
- Educational Lecture for Franchisees